I keep saying that I am going to write a book about my life and that will be the title. Today I found out at 11:45 AM that that the courts needed another document. I left work early and raced home and then across two counties to get the document and sent off to be apostilled. From there it will go to the adoption agency and hopefully beat me to Russia. Please pray that it does. I also had 2 appointments, dinner with a friend and another set of documents to pick up that were supposed to be done last week. But now as I gear up for the evening of preparing to go, I just want to take a few minutes to update the blog. Please continue to pray for safe travels, documents arriving, medicals to go well (March 7th) and for me to be able to get my ticket changed in country. But most importantly please pray for my court date on March 11th.
Thank you all for you words of encouragement and your prayers. I know that is what has helped me to keep my sanity!! :)
I will post when I can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm praying for you and hoping that everything goes smoothly en route to Russia and while in Russia.
you are up in the air right now and on your way to your little girl...what a lucky little girl to have mom so willing to go through everything you have over the last 2plus years...praying that will go according to His plan...see you soon. Lori
Post a Comment