Sunday, March 2, 2008
Catching Up
It has been such a busy week and I feel like I am so far behind in so many things. Thursday my brother flew in without any problems. On Friday we left for West Virginia and my nephew's wedding. The wedding was sweet and everyone had a great time. Congratulations to Brittany and Jason. I returned home last evening and have been going strong ever since working on so many little details, primarily packing and preparing to be away a month. My mom is settled in and just has a "few" more boxes to unpack and put away. The addition looks great and feels very homey. I am just waiting on one more document (my birth certificate) but have all the others. So two more days of work and last minute errands and it will be time to see Natalie. It will be almost 5 months by time I get to see her. Thank you so much to those who have been praying. I will do my best to keep the blog updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck Sherri on your return trip to get your daughter. It has been almost two years since we returned to the US with our son.
Post a Comment