Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Outside Fun

Today it was a bit warmer, so Natalie and I were able to go outside. We played on the playground and she especially liked the teeter totter. I also showed her how to make a snowball and throw it. Not that there is much snow on the ground. We also worked on walking and that she holds my hand when we are outside. She quite independent so this is a little challenge for me. But she did hold my hand as we walked up and down the driveway. We then went inside and played with the toys and colored. The time at the home goes so quickly. Today I am having lunch with one of the families that is leaving tomorrow and then will go to church at 6:00. Tomorrow I will visit in the afternoon. So not much to report on today, but wanted to drop a quick note!!

No comments: