I have been busy with Natalie as she is making the adjustment from orphanage to a new mama. Please keep her in your prayers as I believe she is realizing that she is not going back to her "home." It has been hard on her and so many new and overwhelming things going on for her. She really is such a sweet child and so smart. I just have to show her something one time and she follows through the next time without any instructions.
We didn't make it to the Easter service as she got sick the night before. I was disappointed to miss Easter, but I am so glad to have Natalie and that far outweighs any disappointment!!
I will be heading to Moscow on Wednesday and will leave the hotel at 4:00 AM!! I will try to post tomorrow, but if not I will try at least once in Moscow. There it is much more expensive and I am not sure what my schedule will be!! I fly home the 2nd of April and that is not far away!!
Thank you again for all of those emailing. I love getting the mail!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope she feels better, Sherri. We are thinking of you a lot these days.
KK
I'm praying that Natalie feels better before you travel to Moscow. May God bless you and give you wisdom as you help her with the transition to living away from the orphanage.
heather
Post a Comment