Two more documents arrived today!! Only 4 more to go!! I've been not feeling well since Friday but I have to say that I am feeling a lot better tonight. I know it is because so many people are praying!! I am in the FOCUS mode. Making my list and checking things off as they get done!! Today had a bit of a trial at WalMart, but it worked out in the end and I just keep reminding myself that at some point I am going to look back at this very stressful and challenging time and be able to laugh. Today I went out to lunch with my co-workers. We ate Chinese and my fortunate cookie said something to the effect of "you are able to juggle many tasks at one time!" Ha!! Now is that profound or what?
Throughout this journey, I have met some people who have just been exceptional and who have gone above and beyond in helping me get the documents that I need, especially over the last 6 months. A lot of the times, I get it, turn it in and something has to be changed on it. It has to be done over and notarized again. I really want to acknowledge Heidi with my home study agency. She has been a true delight to work with. She is one of the most efficient persons that I have had the privilege of working with. I am truly grateful for all that she has done to help me bring Natalie home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
See you in Kras...we get in on the 23rd so we will have some time to visit:0) Can't wait to meet you face to face!
Post a Comment