Today I received my VISA. So I have my ticket and my VISA the two critical items I need to go to Russia. I have also received several of the documents that I need, so now I am down to just 6 more needed. One I know is in the mail and will be here tomorrow. Keep praying them in!! Still waiting on the birth certificate!!
My mom is pretty well settled but has been having some issues with her new appliances, so hopefully they will get those all worked out this week. Been busy putting the house back in order and starting to pack. It is hard to believe that I will be leaving in just about a week. Two families from my agency travel tomorrow and go to court on March 4th. I know they are excited to see their children again. The neat thing is that by time I arrive in Krasnoyarsk, they will have already gone to court and found all the good places to eat and visit. I'm thankful for this and the fellowship I will have there. God is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
praying over your birth certificate!!!! Can't wait to see you over there!
Post a Comment