This morning we headed out and went to several offices to get a new birth certificate and some other documents. Only this time the only thing I had to do was sign my name instead of chasing them. We then went to the baby home. They brought Natalie out and the poor thing was so sad, but we changed her clothes and then went to get her passport photos taken. She feel asleep in the car as the traffic was unbelievable.
We then had lunch and came back to the hotel where she took a nap. Now I am attempting to type this with her on my lap. She is doing well and seems to be making a good adjustment. I am going to try to post some pictures.
Natalie just hit a button and lost my message, but the nice lady here was able to bring it back up!! Yeah. As I was saying, I am going to attempt to post the pictures, but the directions are in Russian and the nice young man that has helped in the past is not working today. He did write down the directions so if I am not able to, I will post as soon as someone can help me!
Here is one from Thursday. Happy Easter to everyone!

6 comments:
I'm so happy for you! I'm praying that you two will have wonderful bonding time :) I enjoyed seeing a photo of Natalie!
Heather
Oh Sherri! She is beautiful! Wow! How awesome! Congratulations Mama! Natalie is so very blessed to have such a great mommy!
Hooray God!
-Lyn Franks
What a great day! The range of emotions for both of you must be incredible. We are celebrating with you both- enjoy this momentous day!
Sherri, hope in one of these pictures you will also have a huge bow. :)
KK
Natalie is beautiful and I'm praying for a wonderul transition for the both of you. Enjoy these last few days. You'll be coming home soon. Congratulations!
Congratulations Sherri!
She is a cutie pie. I hope everything goes well for you both in this transition period.
WOW. I am so happy. You said your daughter is in your lap while you were writing this...how tender girl....YES!!! I am so happy. She is one lucky little girl.
Love, Nancy
Post a Comment