Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 11

Not since I started my 2 week experiment, but rather since I have been sick. Today I feel like I have lost ground. Fever is back as well as the chills. I am still coughing and my head is just full. Called the doctor and was told that the z-pack stays in your system for 10 days so no more antibiotics until then. They did tell me to get some Musinex which was way more expensive than my 3 prescription medicines put together. Today was also the first full day I have worked in a week. Needless to say, I was so tired when I got home that I took a nap while Natalie watched Nick Jr.
Worse than how I feel is the fact that Natalie is now sick too. Her nose has been running all day and she has been coughing since Saturday. She did run a low grade temp last night but none today. Her poor little nose is so red. So we are both headed for bed very soon. Please continue to pray, especially for Natalie. I really appreciate it.
So my experiment did work as we are now on day 15 of blogging every day. In light of how I have been feeling, please have grace for me as I take a break for several days and just focus on getting the both of us better.
Thanks for following along!!

1 comment:

Kevin, Christy and Evan said...

Hope you are both feeling better soon.