Saturday, March 6, 2010

March

I haven't posted in awhile, because honestly, there has been a lot of difficult things going on. I'm not going to write specifically about those at this time. Perhaps later on. Today I am trying to sort through piles of papers and trying to get organized in my bedroom/office. This room is always the last one to have anything done to it. As I was going through the pile, I came across a book of "Words to Live By." There are some really encouraging quotes in this book and I wanted to share some of them with you. They are ministering to me and perhaps they will minister to you. Also please keep my friend Karen in prayer as her father passed away yesterday.

"God will either lighten our load or strengthen our backs." Pearl Medler

"If God is the captain of our fate, our boat may rock, but it will never sink." Jessie Brown

"The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter." Jim Vaske

"If fear knocks at the door, let faith go answer it...and no one will be there." Mrs. Chester Top

"Worry is like a rocking chair-it will give you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere."

"Facts do not cease to be facts because they are ignored."

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

praying for you tonight! May you know God's wisdom and peace in whatever difficulties you are facing.

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com