That is how I would describe my last day of work. On one hand I was glad to be out of the environment that had become so difficult because of one person, yet it was so sad to say good-bye to many of the residents, their families and my co-workers. I am looking forward to being closer to home and walking into a place where already I feel appreciated. I know there is no perfect job, but I have seen God's faithfulness over the years in providing good jobs and good co-workers-many who become good friends. So I just continue to trust him concerning this job.
I have to confess that I am really enjoying being at home for the last several days. But that is not quite right, as I have gone shopping, ran a bunch of errands and been home only part of the day. I am making progress on one of my many clean and sort projects. I was also able to sit down and order books made from my blog. What a keepsake that will be for Natalie some day.
Today we are going to have a special lunch and go see the Transportation Museum. I'll post an update later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment