But I understand it is supposed to be only 1-3 inches. I'm guessing on the closer to 3 side as it has been snowing for about 3 hours and still is coming down pretty steady. This is the most snow I have ever seen in a year since I moved here over 7 years ago. It has also been the coldest winter I have seen. I'm not complaining about the snow as I know my northern friends have had it much worse. I am just making some observations.
I am feeling better today. No sore throat, mild coughing and I actually feel more rested. It does help to go to bed by 8:30. It is obvious that I do feel better as it is now 10:15 and here I am typing, but I am off to bed soon.
My nose is still stuffed and my ears do hurt. Probably the biggest difference is that I feel like I can actually breath and I am not so winded by walking up a flight of stairs. So thank you for all your prayers!!
Natalie has had a good week of school after only going to school one day last week. She has remained healthy and I do pray that she continues to do so.
Didn't really watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics, but the brief 30 seconds I saw was the Russian team. I thought what were the chances that I would see Russia. Of course I have to cheer for them only after the Americans. I didn't watch a lot of the summer Olympics, but I do hope to see many of the winter ones. My heart does go out to the family of this young man who lost his life. So sad. May God give them peace and comfort.
I know this is not an exciting post, but more of an update. Enjoy your weekend!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you're doing well with your experiment of daily blogs. . .
Post a Comment