Today I was able to pick up the other documents that I needed from the home study agency. At this point they are on the UPS truck making their way to Raleigh to be apostilled. They will arrive tomorrow. Still waiting on the FBI approval and it appears that will not be on the way until tomorrow. NEWS FLASH!! Paused a moment and went back to check the UPS site and it was picked up and is on its way!! Woo Hoo!! That means it will be here tomorrow and then back to West Virginia to be apostilled!!! Thank you so much to those of you who have been praying!!!
On another note, there has been significant progress with the addition to the house. The heating system is in and passed inspection. There has also been a lot of work this week with the electrician. It is so exciting to see these two major events in my life progressing where I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!
In some ways that must be how it is for the Lord. He sees us so slowly growing in our Christian walk and then all of a sudden it seems like we just take off and really start understanding the Bible and the principles and we are able to apply them in our lives. I will be glad when the addition is done and I will be glad when I don't have to chase documents and wait for "the call" but I am also so glad that I am still a work in progress!
FLASHBACK:
Since I didn't have a place to stay, I went on to the airport. I should mention that I had to switch airports and they were about 2 hours apart. So I walked and sat and walked and sat at the airport until 10:30 that night when I boarded the flight for Krasnoyarsk. It was a 4 hour flight and a very small plane. And again I was unable to sleep. I arrived at 7:30 AM local time (4 hour difference) the next morning sleep deprived. I was met by the driver and the local coordinator. They were very nice and took me to my hotel. It was not the hotel that I thought I would be at. But it was fine except that one elevator kept getting stuck. I figured that out early on and avoided it!! I was able to eat breakfast there, take a shower and best of all just stretch out on the bed. I didn't want to take a nap because they were returning at 11:00 and I wanted to be ready to go meet my future daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment