I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite awhile now, but just have not gotten around to it. As time approaches to return to Russia, I think what a great way to keep everyone updated without having to go over the same information again and again and without worrying that I forgot to include someone in an email.
Today I had the opportunity to talk with a friend that I have know for over 11 years. Even though we don't talk as often as we would like, there is something to be said about a friend that you can just open your heart up to and pick up just where you left off. It is also so good to have friends who are praying and cheering you on in the journey of adoption.
I think part of the reason I have hesitated to start a blog, is because I wasn't sure how to write about this process that I started so long ago. Then I realized why not write it just like a movie. Write about the present with flashbacks to how I arrived to where I am today. So that is what I plan to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sherri,
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's nice to have you come on board! We are praying for you and your daughter for a court date, a reunion, and the beginning of a wonderful new life together. God's speed on your journey!!
Debbie S
Post a Comment