Monday, January 21, 2008

Bumps in the Road

Not much time to write tonight, but did want to post so those who have been following my progress can be in prayer. Today I found out that I need an additional 5 documents for the court before they will schedule a court date. My understanding is that the Ministry of Education does not want to share the documents so I have to obtain more copies. Four of those are fairly easy to obtain. The other one is my birth certificate. I was born outside of the US because my father was in the military. So I have to go through a complicated process to obtain this even though I am a US citizen. They estimate the time to be about 4-8 weeks. So I am asking for your prayers that it will be less, like maybe 2 weeks. Still waiting on the police clearances so please continue to pray for a quick turn around time for these documents.
It has been such an emotional roller coaster these past several weeks. I continue to be grateful for all the support and prayers.

3 comments:

Lori said...

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want...

Kevin, Christy and Evan said...

It has definitely been a roller coaster. I will be praying for a quick turnaround.

Journey of Faith said...

Praying that God will totally wow you in a way that no one could doubt but say, "God did this for Sherri."

Looking forward to seeing you in Kras soon!!

Debbie S