Sherri, I enjoyed seeing the photos! I'm glad that things are going pretty smoothly...I pray that God will continue to bless Natalie and you as you grow together as mother and daughter. How wonderful that you will have Natalie with you for Mother's Day this year :)
Goodness, couldn't you put the bow on top of her hat? I hardly recognized her in the last two pictures. Just kidding! Glad to hear things are going well and you've adopted a very sensible schedule for that age- exactly what Nate does.
2 comments:
Sherri,
I enjoyed seeing the photos! I'm glad that things are going pretty smoothly...I pray that God will continue to bless Natalie and you as you grow together as mother and daughter. How wonderful that you will have Natalie with you for Mother's Day this year :)
Heather
Goodness, couldn't you put the bow on top of her hat? I hardly recognized her in the last two pictures. Just kidding!
Glad to hear things are going well and you've adopted a very sensible schedule for that age- exactly what Nate does.
Post a Comment