Saturday, April 5, 2008

Catching Up

Do you ever feel like you will never get caught up? That is how I have felt since returning home. It is hard to be away a month. The amount of mail you receive is amazing, the dust collecting in the house and then all the unpacking, laundry and talking with everyone who wants to know how everything went takes a lot of time. But I feel like I am starting to make a dent. I have had family visiting and friends calling and have already taken Natalie to the doctor. Overall she is doing great, but we are having a tough time keeping a steady schedule. I am finding that it is best to try to plan activities in the morning and to get her back before noon. Otherwise, she gets too tired and doesn't want lunch. Along with her needs, the house and such, I have found my 3 cats very needy too!! They really missed me and with a little girl in the house, they seem to need a lot of attention too.
So my hat is off to all of you mothers and wives who work, home school and take care of more than one child!!! I have to say that Natalie is just wonderful and so helpful. She is such a delight and every day there is some major accomplishment. Today it was that she is no longer afraid of the cats and she is very gentle with them. She is my little helper and slowly she is starting to say more English words. She knows Maxx the cat by name and calls him. I am posting some pictures for all of you!!

No comments: