I read a book several weeks ago called Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper (http://www.gwencooper.com/) It is the story about a blind cat. It was well written and I think any one who loves animals would enjoy it. I've been following Gwen's blog and through it found out about an organization called Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary. Apparently there is a contest running and each day you can vote. The organization that gets the most votes when the contest is over will win $20, 000. If you have time, please take the time to vote to help this wonderful organization. I was excited to learn that they are located in North Carolina. So click on the link below and vote!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3
Pick Blind Cat Rescue in the state of North Carolina
Here is the link for the Blind Cat Rescue:
http://blindcatrescue.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and I thought you were going to encourage us to vote in the regular elections!
Post a Comment