Upon reading my blog, my friend Todd told me that I needed to make a correction about the night Selah was in his apartment. It turns out that Selah was not under the bed like I thought, but rather she had crawled up under the covers. So when he pulled the covers back there was Selah!! I can just picture it and it makes me smile to imagine little Selah giving Todd quite a surprise.
Joey went back to the vets again on Friday. Turns out he had a fever and was dehydrated. He had been vomiting all Thursday night. So he got fluids, antibiotics, and medicine for nausea. I am happy to report that he is doing great and back to his usual self now.
Natalie and I carved a pumpkin the Saturday before she got sick. She drew the face and I cut it out. Here are some pictures.




2 comments:
Glad to get an update! You spoiled us by writing daily for awhile! :) Glad to hear Joey's back to himself now. You're such a good mew-meow (cat talk for mama:) Looks like Natalie had lots of fun with the pumpkin!
Natalie, you did a beautiful job on your pumpkin. I'm sure you are having lots of fun at school. Hannah and Nate miss you and would love to see you again.
Lots of love from the Kirks
Post a Comment