


That is what everyone tells me!! Being Natalie's mama is not hard. She is an easy going child and is very helpful. What is hard is trying to cram everything into one day. Natalie started getting sick on Monday afternoon (last week) and it was the croup. We went to the doctor's and she was put on medication. She is doing much better and we had a follow up appointment today and she got a good report. Meanwhile, I caught something from her which has turned into a sinus infection. My mom stayed with her for two days since she as too sick to go to school. Now my mom is sick. We had planned to go to visit my sister and her family in VA this past weekend but we were both not up to the 4 hour drive. So we hope to go this weekend. Work is still just crazy and stressful. The weather has been consistently in the mid to high 90's so I haven't been able to get all the yard stuff that I wanted to. But the weather stations claim it will go down to the high 80's by the end of the week. It actually was nice to stay home this weekend and rest and feel some sense of order back in the house. Natalie and I also go to spend a lot of one on one time. Today she just looked so grown up. I can't believe that she has been my daughter less than 3 months. It has been amazing to see all the changes. New words continue to come out of her mouth not to mention a bunch of things I can't understand. As one friend mentioned, there is just so much going on in her life and she just can't find all the words to express those things.
Here are some recent photos!!

1 comment:
I don't know about easier...just different...each stage is so different but special just the same. I think you just settle in...thinking about you!
Post a Comment