Thursday, June 19, 2008

Doctor, Doctor



I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. I am happy to report that Natalie is doing well and I am almost back to normal. My mom has been sick and is slowly getting better. Last weekend we traveled to my sister's home in Virginia. We had a great time and Natalie loved swimming in the "big pool." My sister blessed us with toys and clothes. Natalie had a great time with her cousin Heather and everyone was sad when it was time to go. I keep saying that Natalie is going to be a pediatrician and here are some pictures of her starting her practice early. My niece gave Natalie her old doctor's kit which Natalie had a blast with.

Tomorrow some very good friends of mine Kristl and Matt will be passing through with their daughter and son. They are missionaries in England so it will be great to see them

1 comment:

Lori said...

Glad you are feeling better...give that Nat a big hug for me and you two take care of each other!