The story of the journey to bring my daughter home from Russia and the adventures we share.
I love all the new photos,Sherri! It sounds like your summer is off to a great start with your little sweetheart :)heather brandt
Hi there,I am new here, another blogger friend directed me to your blog as she thought our daughters looked very much alike. My daughter is also 3 and from Russia.Have a great day
She is growing so much! She is such a doll and looks like the great start to the summer.
oh my goodness! shE IS SUCH A CUTIE IN HER LITTLE SUIT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love all the new photos,Sherri! It sounds like your summer is off to a great start with your little sweetheart :)
heather brandt
Hi there,
I am new here, another blogger friend directed me to your blog as she thought our daughters looked very much alike.
My daughter is also 3 and from Russia.
Have a great day
She is growing so much! She is such a doll and looks like the great start to the summer.
oh my goodness! shE IS SUCH A CUTIE IN HER LITTLE SUIT!
Post a Comment