Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One Year Ago

I think this will be my theme for the next month or so. It is hard to believe that one year ago today, I was running around still getting documents signed, apostilled, overnighted and preparing to fly to Russia the next day. The funny thing is that I am still waiting on a document (that should arrive tomorrow) that I need to send off to be apostilled, overnighted and sent on to Russia. The year has flown by and as I look at Natalie, she is such a different girl from the one I saw a year ago. My how my life has changed and no doubt about it, it has all been for the better. Bear with me as I reflect over the next month and share so many memories and changes.

1 comment:

sandy said...

What wonderful posts and pictures of Natalie. I am so glad that things are going well. I'm looking forward to reading more about your one-year thoughts and memories.