One year ago today, I was sitting in the Moscow airport, waiting for my night flight to Krasnoyarsk where I would meet my sweet little Natalie for the first time. So much has happened in that year. The best thing of course is that she is home with me. October 2nd marked her 6 month anniversary at home, but in light of my life the last several weeks, we didn't do anything special. I have had several friends here helping me out and we have watched some early videos of her. It is just amazing the changes. I will write more on that later, but here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I enjoyed seeing the photos! It is apparent in the photos that Natalie has changed a lot and I'm sure you have so much more you could share about how she has grown since she has been home with her mama :)
heather
Post a Comment