My dear friend Tess from Boston has been here the last several days and she has been a huge blessings. She has cooked, cleaned, washed dishes and most of all played with Natalie on those days when I felt just plain awful. We were sad to see her leave this morning and so grateful for our time with her.
On Tuesday I spoke with my doctor who confirmed that the pathology on the mass was benign and for that I truly give thanks to our great God!!
I've been out walking and it is amazing what a difference a week does make. Natalie has adjusted fine and we are enjoying our time together. She has been riding her bike while I walk and yesterday we did "shock" on the driveway. Today my mom showed me her white cat who also enjoyed the "shock" on the driveway. Natalie and I have been working on painting, writing and playing with just about every toy she owns. They have all managed to migrate to the living room from the upstairs.
I've posted some pictures of our most recent projects.
Natalie on our return trip home.

Focusing on the task.

Painting her bank.
My mom's cat who enjoyed the chalk on the driveway.



1 comment:
Okay, now I know what "shock" is!
How fun! Karen
Post a Comment