Okay, I know it has been awhile since I wrote, but my drop down menu doesn't even register when I start to type the blog address :(
Life has just been crazy. There has been a lot going on with Natalie, work has been challenging and it just seems like so many other things. But I am happy to report, that Natalie has made huge gains with some issues she had been dealing with. She really is doing great!
Tonight I made dinner and she was getting her bath. She came downstairs and immediately I could tell that she had sprayed some type of perfume on herself. It was quite strong. She finally confessed that she had sprayed the air freshener from the bathroom on herself, just like perfume. Oh my!!
On a more serious note, my heart has just been so heavy for all the people affected by the tornado this week. The week before tornadoes hasdcome through North Carolina, but were not close to where I live. I did know people in Fayetteville who were affected by it. Alabama is just so much worse. The loss of life is great, people have lost their homes, belongings and many are dealing with the loss or injury of their pets.
Gwen Cooper (author of Homer's Odyssey) who I have mentioned before is raising money for a veterinary office in Alabama. They are working around the clock to help the animals in the area. Here is a link to the article she wrote and where you can make a donation if you feel lead to do so.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/homers-odyssey/201104/when-you-help-animals-you-help-humans
Thank you for taking the time to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment