Natalie has also lost her front teeth over the last several weeks. She has already lost 6 and the last time we were at the dentist they told us she had 5 loose ones (she has lost 3 of those.)
She continues to improve in school and really works hard. I am amazed at how well she does considering all that she has had to learn.
Here are some pictures of her in her uniform. I wish I had some action shots to post, but I am actually coaching the team, so I can't take any pictures. I hope to have a friend take some soon. I signed up as a possible assistant coach but became the head coach. I have 2 assistant coaches who are great and all the girls on the team are really great too! It has been a real learning process but I am really enjoying it.

No comments:
Post a Comment