Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Smiles
So many things I could write about, but decided to share from my day at work. As I was working with a lady, I asked her what she would do if she saw someone choking. In all seriousness, she told me she would would do the hemlock on the person. Later I was with another woman who asked the nurse as we passed by when she would she get her orange crate mattress. (For those of you not in health care, it is supposed to be an egg crate mattress. Any way they made me smile today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
seriously???!!! LOL!
I can't believe how grown up she has gotten!! Gone is the shy little girl who would hide behind you when we were all at the Krasnoyarsk Hotel. . .She is absolutely beautiful and it is obvious how wonderful you are are with and for her. God Bless!
Post a Comment