Friday, April 2, 2010

Two Years!

It is hard to believe that today marks two years since Natalie came home!! Lately it has felt like a lot longer:) I had read somewhere that when children turn 5 they are going through so many changes and just really becoming aware of who they are. We have had some ups and downs, but overall I see a lot of growth in Natalie. I have sent off for my blog to be made into a book and the "books" should arrive any day now. I was talking about it today so I looked back on my blog and began to re-read it. Wow! God has done (and still continues to do) some incredible things.
I've made it through my first week of work at the new job. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. It still amazes me how quickly I get home at the end of the day.
Easter has really snuck up on me this year. Probably because I have been so focused on the job situation. I am so grateful to be able to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus and the hope that we have in him!
Please remember my friend Lora in your prayers. She has lost 2 family members this week.
It is late but I will do my best to share some pictures from our day out last Friday soon!!

Happy Easter! He is risen! He is risen indeed!!

1 comment:

Kevin, Christy and Evan said...

Congratulations on 2 years home with Natalie. The time has flown by. I know it seems like she has never not been there.