Don't you love those vacations where you feel like you have been away from work for a very long time? That was how I felt. It was fine to go back to work though it would have been nice to have one more day at home to get everything caught up. Our time in Boston was great. It was a good combination of getting together with old friends, seeing some of the major sights in Boston and just having some true relaxation time. I must confess driving in Boston was a bit of a challenge. I had forgotten what traffic at rush hour is like!!!
Towards the end of the week, Natalie began to talk about going home and missing Bashka. It was neat to see how much she was missing her grandmother. My friends were all wonderful and spoiled her!!
I was also able to meet up with my friend and former neighbor Todd who was the "push" behind me in the adoption process. It was also great to meet his son who I have not met yet.
It was also neat to see people at church I had not seen in 4-7 years and it was as though no time had passed. I didn't recognize many of the children as they had grown so much and I had to ask my friends who they belonged too!
Natalie graduated from her school program right before we went on vacation. Yesterday she started in her new class for the summer and seems to be doing well. They will be swimming during the summer and she will also begin swimming lessons.
I will post some pictures over the next week of our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you two had a fantastic time!
Post a Comment