I know there are people who blog every day and I wonder 1) where they find the time and 2) how there can be something every day to write about. I'm not being critical, but just amazed. Some days I feel like the days roll one right into the next. Other days, I think about so many things I want to write about, but just lack the energy. Last week was one of those weeks. It was a challenging week for both of us. This week has been an incredible great week. Natalie is so funny. The other day she was eating an apple. I kept encouraging her to eat more of the apple (she had eaten off the outer skin) and all of a sudden she said, "Mom, there are seeds in here!!" I wash the dishes and she says, "Mama thank you for washing my dish." I give her something like a special dessert and her response is, "Mama, I love it!" I wish I could some how convey the emotion and pleasure in her voice as she makes these comments.
We have have some very special prayer times lately. Tonight, she said, "Thank you Jesus that this is my home." Ohh, how that brought tears to my eyes and touched my heart.
Monday she went to the dentist and did great. No cavities and a good report. It looks like it won't be long before she starts losing her baby teeth. I also did a little checking and it won't be long before I have to register her for kindergarten. Oh, my sweet little girl is growing up so fast. Her speech and language skills continue to grow in leaps and bounds. There was a time when I was a bit concerned about her bonding and attachment to me. But now there is no doubt of our relationship. I think every sentence starts with, "Mom....bla bla..." She is constantly telling me that she loves me and you know what, "I love it!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a happy blog!!!
Post a Comment