Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Growing Up
Today had to go to the optometrist. I had gotten a new set of contacts (I use disposable ones) and for some reason I could not see correctly out of the right one. They were the same prescription but something was different. Any way I was due for an annual eye exam and decided to just combine the two issues. Turns out that my right eye has some how improved and I needed a weaker prescription. While I was there I made an appointment for Natalie since she had gotten her eyes examined the same time I did last year. I was thinking back to last year when the optometrist asked her to identify what letter she was seeing, she really couldn't do it since she had not learned her ABC's. This morning as I was getting ready for work (she was already dressed and set to go) she pulled a book off her bookshelf and started reading it to me. She knew most of the words in the book. What a difference a year makes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny... I just wrote a post about "what a difference a year can make!"
It is true...
God is working in our girls lives... making them stronger mentally, physically and emotionally everyday!!
Post a Comment