Monday, September 15, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

Every day I think, I really need to update my blog and every day I think maybe tomorrow. So much has gone on with my mother. I have to really think hard, but if my memory serves me well, she has had 7 follow up doctor visits, 4 chest X-rays, 2 blood draws, 2 procedures to draw fluid off of her lungs, home visits with a nurse, nurse's aid and physical therapy and multiple medication changes. And all of this has happened in the last 6 weeks. I am very happy to report (since last week alone was 3 of the doctor visits, 1 blood draw and 1 x-ray) that she is done with all medical visits for the next month. Physically she is also doing great and back to driving. I can tell she is feeling better every day and probably just a little better than she did prior to her surgery. Thank you all for praying for her and all of your support during this time.
Tomorrow I will give you an update on Natalie.

No comments: