Just wanted to drop a quick note to those who have been following the blog and let you know that my mom is doing great. She ended up having a valve replaced instead of just a repair and spent an extra day in ICU. But she is a trooper and hard worker. Yesterday she walked a 1/2 loop near her room and it was the "longest" walk she had ever taken. Today she walked 3 full loops. I am quite proud of her and her determination to do what is asked of her and her willingness to push herself. Can't wait until she is home and I know she feels the same way!!
Natalie has been the center of attention on our many trips to the hospital and she just loves it!! Me, I'm just tired and at times feel stretched beyond measure. But God is good and faithful and continues to give me the strength to push through during this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy to hear that your Mom is doing well. Hang in there!
Love,
Kim, Brian, Aiden & Taryn
Was just checking in to see how you all were doing. Glad your mom is doing well from her surgery. Adorable birthday photos!
Blessings,
Susan Banchero
Wanted to let you know that I'm keeping up with you through the blog- praying for you, rejoicing with you, experiencing life along with you as we grow with Eli.
So glad to hear about your mom- will pray for restorative sleep for you- refreshing!!
Blessings,
Debbie
I haven't been by in a while...sorry to hear about your mom but relieved to hear she is on her way to recovery...Prayers!
Post a Comment